Our Pennsylvania drug and alcohol rehab program caters to the health and wellness of executives, licensed professionals, and professionals-in-training as they seek help from substance abuse or dual diagnoses. At Providence, we understand the stress and fatigue caused by demanding professional careers, and our Pennsylvania addiction programs cater to career-driven individuals. Throughout the course of our Providence Professionals Program, we partner with men and women to achieve personal transformation and human flourishing.
Our Philadelphia-area drug and alcohol rehab and sober living environments deliver the highest quality of service and support. We take a positive approach to recovery and view addiction treatment through the lens of our clients: building upon their unique strengths and abilities while taking into account their addiction history, lifestyle, and occupational demands.
Providence Treatment seeks to address the essential core elements that prevent capable individuals from being fully alive. We have assembled a team of highly skilled addiction experts that work with participants to determine an appropriate course of support and intervention. Together, we place the client on a forward-facing path to their personal and career goals.
Clients at Providence Treatment receive our full support and ongoing commitment. Our turnkey outpatient programs, active alumni activities, and aftercare program ensure long-term success and sustained sobriety.
We recognize that the disease of addiction can and does prevent individuals from functioning optimally in their chosen profession. The chaos that often accompanies an active addiction blocks the creative energies and resources that a person needs to perform professionally, socially and personally.
Working with clients to understand their strengths and weaknesses, we have developed a program that builds upon their skills to sustain sobriety and recovery from substance use disorders and mental illness.
- Neurofeedback & biofeedback
- Trauma therapy for post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Intensive family therapy
- Mindfulness training
- Non-dualistic meditation
- Spirituality counseling
- Acupuncture & complementary modalities
At Providence Treatment, pilots, attorneys, physicians and other licensed professionals have access to:
- Professional laboratory monitoring. A key component of our Pennsylvania addiction treatment is our monitoring program, which includes random alcohol and drug testing. Monitoring programs have been study-proven to help physicians, pilots and other safety-sensitive professionals sustain their recovery and adhere to monitoring requirements after primary treatment for chemical dependency. Clients participating in monitoring programs have an overwhelming 90-percent recovery rate after three years.
- Relapse prevention. A sober living environment is an excellent setting to learn and practice relapse prevention strategies. Defined as ‘the abandonment of a recovery plan/program,’ relapse often results in the active use of a substance or a process. We help clients identify relapse cycles, triggers and warning signs in order to prevent relapse and keep them on the path to recovery.
- Partial hospitalization program (PHP). For those with multiple relapses, PHP offers a highly structured six-day-a-week program that allows participants to return to sober living or their homes in the evening. Clients attending PHP should expect intensive, focused learning and therapy sessions that prepare them for a return to their personal and professional responsibilities. When needed, PHP may also include detox and medical stabilization at a nearby clinical facility.
- Intensive outpatient program (IOP). A step down from PHP, intensive outpatient therapy is designed for people who still require intervention for chemical dependency but can reduce therapy sessions to three days per week. Like PHP, IOP allows professionals to return home or work part-time when they are not participating in group and individual therapy sessions or life-skills workshops.
- Outpatient program (OP). For individuals with less severe addictions or those who have completed primary treatment programs, PPP’s outpatient therapy is a weekly plan that is ideal during full-time reintegration into the workplace. Through routine contact with therapists and other sober colleagues, clients stay on track for long-term sobriety while returning to their “real world” responsibilities.
If you’re a professional seeking a supportive place to get and stay sober, look no further. Our evidence-based addiction programs and services provide the individualized tools you need to succeed at recovery, and our compassionate staff specializes in the challenges often faced by high-profile professionals and executives. To learn more, call 484-445-4145 or inquire online about enrollment and insurance coverage.