At Providence Treatment, we offer a full array of addiction treatment services for professionals and professionals-in-training with substance use and mental health disorders. Whether you’re a pilot, dentist, or a member of the clergy, our state-of-the art therapies will provide you with tools and strategies to succeed in early recovery and beyond as you return to your profession.
We conduct a complete and thorough assessment with each client, keeping in mind the risks of early recovery. Each client is encouraged to participate in this process. The recommendations made by the clinical team help form the blueprint for the course of addiction treatment and may include the following services:
At Providence, we pride ourselves on a positive approach to recovery that takes into account the unique strengths and extraordinary abilities of our clients. Our customizable addiction treatment is based upon a 12-step program of recovery along with mindfulness and other psychotherapeutic support strategies.
- We focus on the mind, body and spirit.
- We introduce individual and interpersonal skill building in a real-world setting.
- We incorporate cognitive behavioral therapies, mindfulness-based stress reduction, spiritual growth and insight and promote healthy living practices.
- We address the core issues that bring the client to treatment, while creating customized strategies toward attainable success.
- We facilitate a 12-step program for living as well as evidence-based therapies.
Providence Treatment’s comprehensive addiction treatment services for professionals include: