About Providence Treatment
Who We Are
Providence Treatment provides state-of-the-art therapies designed specifically for professionals and professionals in training. Our approach addresses substance use disorder, mental health disorders, and other co-occurring conditions. Whether you’re a pilot, physician, pharmacist, dentist, member of the clergy, lawyers, or business executives, we have a program just for you.
Providence Treatment’s highly qualified physicians and staff members are all committed to improving the lives of professionals and their families. Each modality used by our practice is evidence-based and scientifically validated. Here, we provide clients with the tools and strategies needed to foster long-term sobriety. Our integrative care model combines biopsychosocial best practices with spirituality, setting the stage for long-term sobriety..
We believe that sustained recovery is a lifelong journey, and we offer supportive programming to promote each client’s growth and personal development. Individual and group therapy, family programming, communication with professional boards, and aftercare services all contribute towards our clients’ successful return to fulfilling careers and family lives.
Providence Treatment shall be a recognized leader in the treatment of substance use and behavioral health disorders. Providing state-of-the-art therapies, in a safe and confidential setting, with highly qualified clinicians and staff.
With a biopsychosocial and spiritual focus, Providence Treatment dedicates itself to improving the lives of professionals and their families struggling with the debilitating effects of alcohol and drug addiction.
We believe each person deserves a dignified, respectful, and safe environment that fosters a program of sustainable recovery, resulting in a personal transformation.
Offering Customized Help for Professionals
Why Choose Us
- Programming designed specifically for medical professionals, lawyers, pilots, professionals in training, LGBTQ clients and more.
- Personalized evaluations, multiple levels of care, and state-of-the-art therapies.
- Award winning and Joint Commission accredited.
- Highly trained staff members attend to personal, relational, and professional needs to increase the probability of sustained recovery.
- Facilitation of individual, group, family, and/or couples therapy sessions for clients.
- Close collaboration with licensing boards, various state agencies, employers, aviation authorities, airliners, and more. When appropriate, we engage with these shareholders to report on progress, make recommendations, and facilitate career re-entry.
- 12-Step oriented for recovery, mindfulness work, and other psychotherapeutic strategies to promote personal transformation, spiritual awareness, and personal accountability.
- Coordinate care with other providers for medication management, medication assisted treatment for opioid treatment, neuropsychological testings, evaluation and consultations for process addictions such as sex and love, gambling and eating disorder.
- Executive sober living that balances healing and real-world skills.
Find Recovery at Providence Treatment
We believe that no one should have to sacrifice their career to receive the treatment they need. That’s why our staff dedicates themselves to supporting our clients and their families every step of the way. At our centers, we don’t just treat addiction—we help our clients overcome co-occurring mental illnesses and other obstacles. Our goal is to help them successfully return to fulfilling lives and careers.
Awards and Recognitions
We are honored and grateful to have been recognized for the services we provide to our clients and their families by the following entities:
- 2020, 2021, 2022 Best of Media Awards for Drug Addiction Treatment Center in Delaware County PA
- 2019 William F. “Bill” Callahan National Award by NAADAC Association
- 2019 Designated as Blue Distinction® Center for Substance Use Treatment and Recovery by Blue Cross Blue Shield
- 2018 Outstanding Clinical Care National Award from NCAD