Substance Treatment in Philadelphia, PA
Substance abuse claims the lives, relationships, savings, and well-being of millions of Americans each year. At Providence Treatment, our state-licensed addiction treatment and behavioral health program offers individualized services that promote healing in your personal life, spirituality, family, and career.
Providence Treatment provides an alcohol and drug treatment program and continuum of care that includes: boutique-style sober living, family counseling, aftercare planning, and post-rehab support. In a welcoming, reflective environment, clients participate in traditional and holistic programming that is evidence-based and customized to their unique needs.
Achieving whole person wellness—body, mind, spirit—is crucial to sustainable recovery. Providence’s substance abuse programming addresses each of these areas, and includes:
- A two day comprehensive assessment
- Psychiatric assessment medication management
- Daytime treatment programs
- Intensive (day evening) outpatient treatment
- Sober living for early recovery (men’s women’s residences)
- Laboratory monitoring program
- Biofeedback and neurofeedback services
- Yoga meditation
- Spiritual guidance
- Individual couples therapy
- Family treatment program
- Acupuncture using NIDA protocol
- Community give-back program
- Aftercare support monitoring
- Continuing care groups
Providence Treatment is unique in its small size and mature-adult focus. Programming is rigorous and transformative, taking place in a confidential environment with a skilled team of credentialed specialists. During each phase of our progressive programs, therapists track client progress to assure appropriate levels of care and encourage accountability in daily recovery activities.
Overcoming a substance misuse disorder also requires a vigilant, daily commitment, so Providence offers aftercare guidance and alumni programs that support lasting sobriety.