PHP for Philadelphia Professionals & Executives
As one of PA’s finest premier, state-licensed, multi-level substance abuse and behavioral health programs, Providence Treatment provides tailored care for licensed professionals and executives in need of addiction recovery. Providence’s Professionals Program provides a comprehensive and integrative model of treatment that includes individual, group, couples and family therapy. This proven 12-Step facilitated outpatient rehab blends rigorous, systematic programming with an emphasis on relapse prevention and nurturing the elements of a sustainable recovery from alcohol or drug use for each of its clients—making it ideal for executives and licensed professionals.
Healing mind, body and spirit is critical to a sustained recovery from drug and alcohol use. At Providence Treatment, our PHP clients attend intensive, in-facility programming during the day and return home or to a sober living environment at night. In this PHP setting, executives and professionals receive the personalized care they require while leveraging “off time” to focus on their own recovery and psychological needs.
Providence Treatment’s PHP caters to a professional clientele that includes, but is not limited to pilots, attorneys, CEOs and senior executives, physicians and mental health professionals. Our partial hospitalization program is also a wise choice for men and women managing co-occurring mental health or mood disorders like depression, anxiety, PTSD, or bipolar disorder. It is not unusual for people in high-stress occupations to suffer from more than one co-occurring issue. We’ve assembled a seasoned team of clinicians to conduct evaluations, counseling and medication management services for professionals requiring customized care to maintain a personal transformation in recovery.
In Providence Treatment’s comfortable, confidential environment, PHP clients participate in a full schedule of group and individual therapy sessions focusing on: cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT), Dialectical behavior therapy (DBT), Mindfulness and meditation training, relapse prevention, and We also utilize complimentary medical best practice interventions such as: acupuncture, chair massage, EMDR, neurofeedback, recovery yoga and career counseling.
Additional benefits of partial hospitalization for Philadelphia professionals include:
- Supervised detox. Prior to engaging in the PHP, all clients are assessed whether they require a safe, comfortable detoxification. We coordinate the availability of this service with you at a local medical facility. The medically-monitored detox is complete within three to five days and clients move on to the intervention stage of rehab.
- Structured accountability. Participation in daily outpatient therapy and random monitoring promotes a heightened sense of discipline and accountability. When needed, Providence Treatment’s team also assists licensed professionals navigate suspension or disciplinary actions while meeting occupational guidelines.
- Peer support. PHP clients join a community of like-minded professionals who support one another during treatment, reintegration and aftercare. You cannot achieve recovery alone, so we encourage our clients to engage fully with other clients in the program, as well as, initiating their 12-Step program with a temporary sponsor, home group and Step work.
- Evidence-based programming. Providence Treatment’s clients engage in daily individual, or group treatment with a highly trained clinician who applies evidence-based therapies such as: Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), 12-Step Facilitation, Resiliency Training, Mindfulness-based Recovery strategies, and much more.
- Applied Recovery. Providence Treatment is the only program in the region that requires their clients to perform acts of service to strengthen sobriety’s resolve. Our clients spend time in local charities to hopefully grow skills in empathy and a deeper appreciation for self-compassion and a greater sense of kindness towards those less fortunate.
Emphasizing discretion, the Providence Professionals Program helps clients progress through the treatment protocol while developing skills to advance their careers and adopt a healthy life balance, resulting in a more fulfilling relationship with self and others. From detox to relapse planning, Providence Professionals Program offers a continuum of care with the option to extend treatment by enrolling in outpatient and sober living programs.